March Madnass: The Final – Jessica Biel vs. SueLyn Medieros

It is early April and I think Us Versus Them just had the best March ever. March Madnass has our finalists and we are ready for the final vote for the baddest chick out and the front runner to get  UvT Quality Chick of the year in December.

Shout out to the 62 ladies who didn’t make it this far and to everyone who voted all month. It’s always crazy to me when a chick gets voted out early. Kim Kardashian at least made it to the second round, but Rihanna is overexposed now and got bounced in the first round. She is the Duke University of March Madnass. She’s been a champion so many times people just love to see her go down. (Anyone else read that and renew there hope there might be a Rihanna sex tape floating out there? That would earn her a few new fans.)

As I mentioned, I wanted to leave the Final Four voting wide open to the top two chicks made it into the final competition. I didn’t want anyone pointing to a contest and saying “the real final is Biel vs. Vergara”. I probably would have matched it up that way too, pairing the “mainstream” vs. the “video chick”. That’s the way it worked out anyway.

I know you didn’t come here to read. On to the ladies. As with the final last year I want to make sure you have everything you need. We are going with a full breakdown, face, body, tail and Money shot.

Jessica Biel:

Face:

Body:

Tail:

and the full on Money Shot:

That last find might be some of my best work ever.

SueLyn Medieros:

Face:

Body:

Tail:

Money Shot: Not moving, but still great.

I’ve done all I can do. Things are completely out of my hands. The rest is up to you Team Us. Let’s pick a winner and crown our champion.

Comments

J Beezy!

2. YaAverageGuy says:

Gotta go with biel.. Suelyn is a video chick. And we’ve all seen she’s got the Kim Kardashian syndrome when it comes to being in the sack i.e. “Laying there because she’s pretty and not actually contributing”

3. Ian M. Summers says:

Ugh, I can’t call it.

4. ConAssSeur says:

Wasn’t JB in this last year? What happened there?

@ Con

I think it comes down to 2 things, matchups & evidence submitted/shown.

6. Can someone tell me what is going on with SueLyn *ss in the last pic? It looks fake or Coco T-esq.

Meagan vs Biel……..that is the beauty of the madnass. There is no loser there, but there has to be a loser. Just depends on who was voting, how long the voting lasted, and how much time Itz wasted during his work day.

8. Yo Brock, I can’t hate, March Madnass and that last find of JB maybe your life’s best work. What a finish!

9. sweetsexy says:

chices choices both nice assets but biel gets the i can be naughty or nice vote i go with her

10. rastamaj says:

Jessica Biel. Brock on website page 1 goes to Mar 30 and page 2 starts at Feb 13. Where is Feb 14 to March 29? Love this site. I do not want to miss any updates. Thank’s

11. Ya there’s really no way Biel can lose against SueLyn

12. Reg Bush says:

Come on y’all,

Everyone knows I love the exotic, crazily proportioned video ho/urban model/socialites out there. But there is no woman who is more UvT approved than J. Biel. Suelyn’s has an entire sex tape complete with script and multiple video angles that didn’t hold my attention for five minutes (that tape was on straight fast forward). Meanwhile I’m on hour 23 of staring at the gif of J Biel’s left gluteal bounce. This is probably how every MarchMadnass is going to go down: sexy underrated hollywood A/B-lister versus [insert random video model du jour here]. Make the right decision people.

13. Reg Bush says:

Gyot damn! I just took a look at that self-pic of SueLyn. That heart shaped rear and the back dimples make me want to take back everything I just wrote. (Sorry Rosy, that neon pink thong is reason enough for suspension of disbelief). There are no losers here.

First impressions as I scrolled through the pics:

Jess 1: Damn she is sexy
    Jess 2: Nice tiddays, is that moose knuckle in GQ?….nah it’s not
    Jess 3: Waist to arch ratio is sweet. She could stand to put on about 5.7lbs
    Jess gif: yes……..yes…..yes…..yes….damn it man……yes

Sue 1: She is pretty as hell, but her eyes seem to be a bit to far apart.
    Sue 2: Ass so fat you can see it from the front! Fake J’s……
    Sue 3: Standard video heaux right there, and her eyes are to far apart
    Sue 4: Those implants are pretty perfect…..

15. ConAssSeur says:

I don’t know if I agree with the crowd… Jess is smokin hot but this ain’t no runaway train. Suelyn is topnotch… If JB got beat by Meagan Good last year… Suelyn outta at least put up a good fight here

16. ConAssSeur says:

But then again… I tend to be a lil tilted toward those of latin decent lol

17. ConAssSeur says:

*descent

@ Con

I love me some latina’s as well. Had Sofia made it through, I would have been split. Might have cast equal votes for each. But in this situation, I would take Jess 100/100 times over Suelyn. No disrepect meant to the package she is offering, just prefer Biel’s body of work.

*disrespect meant

20. @I started voting since the elite 8. All my pics came through (unlike ncaa tourney) so I know how to judge UvT style. I was gonna go SuelLyn over JB but the last pic made me think she was gellin’ and I wasn’t down.

21. ^@Brock