March Madnass: More Thigh Than KFC Division

THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!!!

We are finally here, I think I have it working and as Ian suggested we need a theme song during the voting. We will go with Ms. Fat Booty for the “Ass so fat you can see it from the front” line.

I can’t drop full on pics in the first round. You can hit the links if you don’t know about these ladies, but they should all be familiar to you. I hope the voting works, hit me with feedback in the comments. ALSO, hit your friends with this link. This joint has the potential to be EPIC! March Madnass needs to go down in history. Let’s pump up the voting, lets make this a movement. Let’s find the true winner. #TeamUs can build some momentum right now.

So vote on whatever criteria you like. If you are just looking for the best tail in the land, go for it. If you are looking for an all around MVP, that sounds good to me. If you are one of the ladies of UvT and want to vote for a great fashion sense and for a chick who could be your bestie…whatever keeps you coming back. We are crowning the #1 UvT Quality Chick out here, may the best woman win.

Some great matchups in this division. That Biel vs. Suvari could get interesting. Vida Guerra vs. Melyssa Ford is a matchup of some classic video vixens.

If this all works, we are rolling with voting everyday this week. Also, no voting limitations so vote early, vote often.

More Thigh than KFC Division

11. Melyssa Ford

7. Stacy Dash

10. Britney Spears

8. Rachel McAdams

9. Amber Rose

Vote Below

Comments

1. Miami_Packer says:

Mannn! Alison Stokke is looking good..I see a tight race coming up with Alison and Kim. Im calling the So. Cal KFC all white meat special as the “VCU” of the group. Just wait I smell an Upset!

2. Itzdatdude says:

Not really much to say so early in. I think da UVT fam already knowz what inspires my picks. So lets do it.

3. Itzdatdude says:

I wasn’t gonna say nothing, but after seeing da voting results so far I have no choice. C’mon people, Rachel McAdams should not even be able to touch Amber Rose. McAdams is cute and all, but dat famous gif was not her and look at da raw ass form on Amber right here
    {http://bit.ly/ibBzVL}… dat should speak for itself. If you shaved Rachel’s head, would she look as good? I think we all know da answer to dat.

Also some people need to take some more looks at Melyssa Ford’s regular, non -photoshoot walking around pictures, like this here {http://bit.ly/eBGwXp}, before they put Vida ahead.

Da only truly hard match-up is Kim K vs. Brittany Dailey. Dat one even stumps me.

4. brittany dailey would beat a lot of girls, but drew a killer match up with Kim K. Kim K has potential ass of the century quality.

Aye, vote for ur favorites and let the other folks vote for theirs.

6. G the Intern says:

Still laffin at ” a chick who could be your bestie”….Brock’s gettin down to businass early. These are some very difficult matchups! That Kim K and Brittany Dailey pick still has me vexed. I’ma still have to go with Kim though since I’m looking at all around quality. Kim inches out the competition due to the “big bank takes lil bank” factor! I’m tellin all my friends about this tourney man! Good stuff!

7. Itzdatdude says:

@Jezus

Aye, shut da fuck up.

Oh, now you da voice of reason, lol.

We just campaigning for our favorite broadz right now. We can’t let people go out voting without being properly informed first.

8. G the Intern says:

That Rihanna pic is KILLER too! DAMN!!!

Told u ppl was gonna vote for their favorite 1 not biggest ass. U ain’t wanna listen.

10. Brittany’s body murks most these lil girls

I mean Rachel Mcadams?? GTFOH, Dailey’s booty would run her shit into the ground.

@ cam

Butt she ain’t up agaist Rachel. She is facing the ass that built UvT.

*against

13. Dam I’m too late for the Bracketing but is there any picture of the overall Bracket anywhere for everyone to see … this ish looks so confusing without actually being able to be in the espn website uvt stuff now lol.

14. True, but every queen must be dethroned…

15. This might be the hardest test a negro like myself has ever taken. Sophie’s choice on the real, over here

16. brittany dailey was seeded way to low, but if she upsets KIM K i will lose some faith in team us

@ db

Amen

Damn Be must have voted bout fiftylevem times

19. Ian M. Summers says:

Poor Melissa Ford doesn’t deserve to be getting smashed like this.

20. Ian M. Summers says:

Also, good look on the theme song. Probably one of my favorite hip hop songs of all time.

21. G the Intern says:

Yeah…I kinda have a problem with her facing the ass that built UvT…..but like in the real tournament, sometimes you don’t like your seed…well done overall Brock. There can only be one winner so the seeding doesn’t matter much in the whole scheme of things!

22. G the Intern says:

For those sleepin on Kim K…let’s not forget the Epic Ass post….ENCOYABLE!!!!!

23. Stokke never paid dues….

She don’t deserve nothing

@ G

Zackly! Ain’t no EPIC post for ole Britt. The hater(s) need to get back to work. Stop hatin on Kimmie on company time.

@ brock

Time does the poll close?

• I was going to keep the polls open, but I can see this could keep flipping back and forth. I’ll probably keep it open 48 hours. Just in case someone couldn’t get it in today. 48 hours for each division.

26. sweetsexy says:

My vote is in pretty easy this round

27. Be On It says:

Let the record show that I have not voted. So all y’all haters can kiss my [insert expletive]. Which is apropro for our theme this week.

28. LOL, I must be the only one voting for Jenn Sturger.

Cause I just don’t like that Rihanna bitch. She make good music, great music, but her body aint shit. Never heard of Sterger, but anything to knock off Rihanna nice and early

And I seen the “All Of The Lights” vid and the nude pics. Not all that impressed…

29. I feel bad for Britney having to go against a legend like S. Dash. No way Stokkes should be beating Milian. Where’s Lake to defend Milian’s honor and her triple tuck? She even reinvented herself into a MILF atfter the nightmare Dream debacle. I’ve never heard of this Britnnay Dailey but she ain’t better than Kim. It just wouldn’t be right.

30. Looking at some of these percentages Im not sure that everybody voting understands how brackets work.

Looks like a chalk bracket, cept for Dailey

Oh and the smooth and tender Stokke

33. Ian M. Summers says:

@ Camelot

In the words of my favorite hockey coach “Get over it son, because “deserve ain’t got shit to do with it, never does.”

34. Spears is a UVT favorite as well, and yet ms Dash seems to finally be putting that hoe in her place.

Thank you Ms Dash. And thank you Ms. Dash’s body and booty.

SN: Seriously though, Rose’s ass is real, Rachel had a body double. I mean COME ON

35. @ Ian

Stokke is like Cannibus of this shit. She came, she was the next thing, she had a short run, and then she faded.

No pics, no blog, tumbler? Does she even have a public twitter?? The same damn pics we had 1-2 years ago of Stokke are what we’re going off and them shits versus modern day post-baby Milian????

Christina looked bad YESTERDAY, meanwhile these stokke bitches?? She’s a fucking ghost son. I can’t let a ghost from 3 years ago take a bracket over a girl who’s been puttin it down consistently.

36. Ian M. Summers says:

Yeah, Milian deserves to win. Deserves got fuckall to do with it. Never does.

37. *waves Christina Milian flag in the air*

38. G the Intern says:

This link makes me hate Brock even more for pairing Britney Dailey with Kim Kardashian in Round 1: http://bossip.com/359986/chris-brown-video-girl-brittany-dailey30346/

If Brit pulls this upset, She’s going to the finals!

39. old news, but alison stokke is fat now. rachel mcadams has a tight setup. i voted for Brittany Dailey. i like fit chicks though.

40. Why I voted for Vida.

41. G the Intern says:

SHOCKER! Kim Kardashian goes DOWN in the first round! When I think about it though, she has cooled down lately and she was up against a STUNNER (Britney Dailey)…. we all know upsets happen but I didn’t think….WOW

42. *Glady serves Kim and Britney their eviction notices*

*Hopes Rihanna gets served her papers as well*

I threw 4 of 8 advancing….less see how the next region shakes out